RvB: does electricity dream of android sheep
I haven’t the foggiest why I didn’t post this here before.
Sarge believes in heaven with the utmost assurance. That’s where he’ll go when he dies, probably, unless he’s done something wrong and winds up in hell, in which case he’ll just keep on fighting the dirty Blues he took there with him. In Sarge’s worldview, God is, if not on anybody’s side, most definitely somewhere.
Maybe He got left back on Earth, and somebody’s still waiting at the office to pick up the package.
But to a soldier of such abject faith, AIs cause a lot of problems. What are the darn things? Are they alive or not? Are they Red or Blue? Most importantly, are all of them likely to start commandeering people’s heads and/or radios in order to go on killing sprees?
Only slightly less importantly, do they go to heaven?
The entire conversation with Simmons is pure gold.
(also the title yes yes that made me so happy)
- embersownmatt likes this
- hymn-of-acxiom likes this
- completelysane reblogged this from queen-of-france and added:
- queen-of-france reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- phaeburri likes this
- reeberry reblogged this from completelysane and added:
- themumblybee reblogged this from completelysane and added:
- themumblybee likes this