On this Independence Day, I’d like to remind everyone (ahemNemahem) that the Empire State Building is 273.9 m taller than the Washington Monument. And that height difference itself is already 104.6 m taller than the height of the Washington Monument.
So, really, I guess I could understand why some people would be worried about size. It must be a complex or something.
- havefuncarolina likes this
- themumblybee reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- surfersquid likes this
- completelysane reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- your-days-are-your-sonnets reblogged this from celestialdeth
- professorozpin reblogged this from ichidou
- skiesofpluto likes this
- masserect3 likes this
- amarantae likes this
- celestialdeth reblogged this from queen-of-france and added:
- ichidou reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- queen-of-france reblogged this from neonlightssyndrome
- ichidou said:LMFAOSDFHOAIHFOIAHI REE YOU’RE THE WORST.
- neonlightssyndrome likes this
- neonlightssyndrome reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- reeberry posted this