RvB Drabble: White Lies
"You always look at me like that, Connecticut," Wyoming remarked.
She glared, her features deepening. “I don’t like facial hair,” she said, because it was easier than saying “I don’t like you,” or, more accurately, “I hate everything you are.”
When he came in the next morning, clean shaven, she still frowned at him and he never asked about it again.
When she left, and his mustache grew out again, no one else ever mentioned it.
- phaeburri reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- havefuncarolina likes this
- phaeburri likes this
- reeberry said: No, that’s totally the right image! I’m glad you liked it, Arisu <3 This tragic ship ftw~
- hymn-of-acxiom reblogged this from reeberry and added:
- hymn-of-acxiom likes this
- queen-of-france said: Poor Wyoming, trying so hard ;_; (also EEEEEEE I MISSED HAVING YOU ON MY DASH SO MUCH <3)
- queen-of-france likes this
- reeberry posted this