Posts tagged like.
Okay, RTumblr. Since I am confused about where everybody lives, I am starting this. So put your URL, your country, and (if in the US) your state
- medic-prince-shiri: USA, Florida
- laughingalonewithrvb: USA, Pennsylvania, Lehigh Valley
- soldiertex: USA, California
- melxody: USA, Florida
- meganrme: USA, Massachusetts
- washlynn: USA, GEORGIA
- havefuncarolina: USA, Colorado
- washington-church: USA, Maine
- agentdenial: Canada
- caelestiis: Canada, Alberta
- is-it-always-red-versus-blue: Canada, BC
- holdensryefield: USA, North Carolina
- ohmygoyf: USA, Virginia
- dramatic-icecream: Australia, Vic
- pr0j3crfr33lanc3r: Australia, Queensland ( Any more Aussies here?)
- Agent-Pluto: Australia, Queensland :D
- Jspx: USA, Washington (Total combo-breaker. Sorry XD; )
- delkios: USA, California (west coast 2-combo!)
- Phaes: Australia, Sydney
- starrisu: Australia, Sydney! (wooo!)
- reeberry: USA, Tennessee
Tonight is the night when all my fanfiction and headcanons are officially disproven.
I’m kind of excited, but mostly I’m apprehensive. I think I’ll be here/home for the premiere, but I’m still not sure. Either way… before it was just a looming joke of “oh, haha, well, they’ll probably come along and disprove this in season 10”. But season 10 is here. They’re going to start disproving it NOW.
And honestly? For the amount of shipping I’ve done, the most likely one to even come close to existing is one-sided Tucker/Carolina.
And my nice coffee-loving, caring, talks-to-everybody York? Yeeeeeah. He might not be there at all? And let’s talk about the exceptionally flimsy basis of him even having anything close to a romantic relationship with Carolina…. They had, like, 3 scenes together. And they were friendly, sure, and he was kinda flirty, but he seems the type to always be kinda flirty.
And Wash/CT. I can’t even touch that and how logical it is for it not to be canon.
And then all my near and dear crack ships like Wyoming/CT and 479er/South.
Not that the show, whatever happens, will discredit or discourage my past fanfictions. I just have trouble writing something that I know flies directly in the face of the canon, so I’m kinda really scared that all my ships, even the not-really-crack ones, are going to be forced off my radar. Just how my mind works when I come in to write fanfiction.
So, yeah. Excited, but tinted with anxiety and a hint of sadness.
the word tasted like iron in her mouth
written on a face of shock
on a face of “why, sister?”
written in a language she can read
but doesn’t want to
it tastes like iron in her mouth.